I’m thrilled to welcome author Erin Bevan to the Power of 10 series. Today, Erin chats about ten cowboy essentials and her new release, Wedding Day.
In honor of my new release today, Wedding Day, I decided to list the top ten things (in my opinion) a cowboy should have. (I mean, besides a sexy body!) Here we go!
1. Hat- he isn’t a true cowboy if he doesn’t wear a hat, right? Right!
2. Jeans-Tight ones!
3. Boots- Preferably with a little mud on them. We need to know he isn’t just playing the part.
4. Belt- He’s got to have something to hold those pants up, right?
5. Pearl snap shirt-or flannel-or some kind of shirt with buttons. Or, maybe, shirtless would be even better!
8. Horse-These last three go together, don’t you think?
9. Lasso- I’ll be honest; being able…
View original post 768 more words